This bible has now been SOLD. This is a really nice little bible. It is only about 6 inches by 4 inches and about 2.5 inches thick. The cover is sound and all the pages are securely bound. The page edges are beautifully gilt. It was published in 1860, just a year before Mary Lawson gave it to her son. He wrote the inscription. The end flypapers have four pages of entries, including items for Lawson, Pike, Clarke family members. Some are neatly written out, but then become more primitively written in pencil. Most of them are listed at Kingswear in Devon, but for one, William Francis Lawson, there is an entry recording his death in Spokane, Washington, USA in 1924.